7.23.2024

Watercoloring Dot Flowers

 This week Brenda has shared a tutorial on doing flowers that start with dots of paint color seen here on YouTube. 


I had a piece of Arches cold press that I cut in half to start these on. I did the one with three with shades of mauve on the right first and then I decided to do more blooms with the yellow peachy ones on the left.


I did add the white Dr. PH Martins bleed proof white to the centers of all the flowers and some stray grass to the bottom.

The flowers on the left I added some of the moon gold to it as stray dots. and then added some 


Bronze and rose gold to the one on the right. 


The one on the right here is 5" square and the Happy Birthday is from the Hero Arts  and the sentiment on the left is from Hampton Arts it was a dollar bin sentiment that came with a trio of gifts on the side and I had cut this apart to use the words without the gifts. The Card on the left is 5 1/2" square in real life. That's about it from me. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at SCS. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: