7.05.2024

Inspired by {Shelterness}

 This Week Julie is sharing the Shelterness site and pinterest boards where I happened to look at the "Faux wood finishes board" and found this how to white wash wood pin. And I started to smile as I knew that gave me an easy card idea to just have a mostly white with whitewashed wood background. 

So, I grabbed this Stampendous watercolor wish image and kept it mostly white and grey and brown. I did on purpose add paint around the lettering so that it would have the slight blue tint to it. The printed wood grain print was fished out of the file cabinet ( so, I don't remember white pad it came out of anymore sorry) the Memory Box doubled stitched frame die was cut 3 times so that the frame has a little depth to the painted panel. I did trim this down just a smidge so that the pale grey textured bazzill could peek around the edges. This one finished out at 6" square in real life. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at SCS. thanks for stopping by.


No comments: