11.08.2023

Watercoloring Loose flowers

 This week Angie has shared this video  on YouTube called no fail watercolor by Cailey. What I found interesting with her process is she does water first where the paint would presumably flow but, with small brushes. So, that is what my brain latched onto.

So I grabbed a scrap and gave it a whirl, and I was not real happy with the stems so, I grabbed a second scrap and tried it again.


And I did use a very tiny brush so, I could not see the water when it was on the paper before the paint hit. I had the general idea but, it was like painting blind. And then I decided there was not enough color flowing going on because of that so, when it dried I did daub in a little more color over the top.


I used a Tim Holtz sticker for the sentiment and mounted it to a premade Pool Base, So this one is A2 in real life. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: