2.24.2023

Inspired by {Pexels}

 This week Amy has chosen the Pexel's photo site for inspiration and I had received this Penny Black patchwork bunny stamp in the mail on Thursday and was hoping to see something to get to play with it so, I punched in Bunny and Easter and started scrolling where I found this first shot that I loved the colors of. and this second shot which made me think. ( browns) So I kind of combined what I seen into this.


I started with a piece of Neenah classic cream and used a Penny Black Creative stitched circle die to cut out that frame center ( its the eyelet stitched part) and then ran the drop piece through a sizzix Knitted folder in the big shot. the center circle I stamped the Patchwork Bunny ( this is from 1996 found on eBay last week) with some Acorn Versafine ink. I did use Daniel smith watercolors with very little water on the brush to add some color to it. I used some Distress Oxide vintage photo & espresso inks along the edges of the circle and the embossed panels. The sheer green ribbon is something I found at Stamp Simply a while ago and I no longer remember its mfg. info. The  irridescent cord is from May arts as is the burlap string. The sentiment here is from the clearly besotted message me set done in Acorn Versafine on a piece of Neenah earthstone that was die cut with a really old tag die from the justrite / spellbinders nested frame die set. I think that printed paper is from Basic grey and the base is Bazzill. This one is 6" square in real life. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. I hope your all doing well, Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: