2.17.2023

Inspired by {Brooke Giannetti}

 This week we are taking a look at the pinterest boards curated by Brooke Giannetti. ( seen here

Because, this mug shot of the embroidery caught my eye.


So, I started poking around in my embossing folders and came across this really old one ( right) from Cuttlebug called Flourished Frame and I ended up stamping this silly sentiment from River City Rubber Works with some Barely Beige ink from Simon Says Stamp. ( this panel is mounted to a base of the same Neenah earthstone cardstock in an A2 size) and since I had the other half of the sheet sitting there I did the card on the left from the scraps. The embossing on that one is from the Anna Griffin cut and emboss series called Oval frame layer. The sentiment on that one is from Elyzbells also using Barely Beige Ink. the floral frame on that one is up on foam pop dots and there is a little bit of opal liquid pearls in the centers of embossed blooms. That's about it from me, I hope you all are doing well. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: