10.09.2022

Inspired by {Pumpkins}

 Tis the season right?  :) seems like a lot of the challenges lately have been very fall and Pumpkin centered and I enjoy coloring Pumpkins so, I have a collection of stamps and dies for them so, they have been dusted off this last little while and here is a few of the things I have been up to.


This is a Karen Lockhart stamp that was a gift from Debi "Bottomphish" at Splitcoaststampers many years ago now. I did stamp it on hotpress Arches watercolor paper and cut it out with a Pinkfresh studios blanket stitched die. that is up on foam tape over the base.

A closer look at the window scene, this was jump started by this pin seen here the red berries wrapped around the stem caught my eye.

the week after that Julie had an Art reproduction site and I came across these sunflowers and knew I had this sketchy Judith bucket of Sunflowers and I pretty much used the pumpkin colors from the week before.


 This week Kia has chosen an Pumpkin board and I found this pin with the white/green pumpkin and I instantly remembered that old Water coloring challenge Pat through down a while back and my brain said oooh you could do this with a die.

So, I used some cold press arches watercolor paper and the base is SU seafoam so where the green peeks through it blends with the paint drops. This is a really old Papertrey ink die set called shape up pumpkin and I do not know if they still make it, the sentiment is from the Unity Stamps set called Thankful Oak. This particular challenge is the one that went live this weekend and you can find it here to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.


 





No comments: