10.21.2022

Inspired by { Party City }

 This week Amy has chosen the Party CIty site where I came across this scarecrow yard stake and Loved how sweet his face looked. So that being said I started flipping through my scarecrow stamps looking for the sweet-ness factor and decided on this old Stampassions scarecrow bust from Karla Eisenach.

I stamped him with some Versafine Acorn ink on Watercolor paper and painted him with Daniel Smith paints. This was cut with a My Favorite things stitched dome die when it was dry and I had chose one large enough to add the sentiment directly to that panel ( and then tied on ribbon anyways ha ha) the Sentiment here is from Karen Lockhart, stamped and painted with same things. The ribbon here I have had for so many years I no longer remember who makes it. I do know it was one of those things you stood in line at the bolt counter and someone measured and cut it though. The double sided printed paper is from Glitz and the base here is some Sundance Natural felt. This one finished out at A7 in real life. I hope you all are doing well. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: