9.11.2022

Inspired by {ThisisJ}

 This week Kia has chosen the This is J site and pinterest boards for the Inspiration Destination. Where I found this little vignette of "Baby its cold outside" Pin that I just love the colors of. 

And funnily enough "Winter Wilma" an older retired set from Stampin' Up! had just landed in my mailbox. So, I inked her up with some Versafine Clair morning mist grey ink on some Arches 100% cotton hot press watercolor paper.

And proceeded to color her and the pup and kitty in those colors from the pin. After I was digging through my printed papers looking for something with similar colors found the pack from the Paper Rose winter wood pack close to the top and smiled. So, these are double sided papers and I wanted to bring in something warm texture wise like the knitted sweater and found this trim that is kinda chunky and fits color wise. The sentiment here is from the Simon Says Stamp tiny words Christmas set stamped with some Twillight versafine and cut out with a Nellie Snellen tags 3 die. this is tied on with some natural hemp string and the watercolor panel I decided to just distress the edges and put it up on some foam tape, keeping it simple and rustic. This one finished out at 6" square in real life. I hope you all are doing well, Thanks for stopping by. If you'd like to play along with this challenge you can find it here at Splitcoaststampers.


No comments: