8.19.2021

Some scene's from last Sunday

 I totally had zero time to do a blog post on Wednesday this week for WOYWW but, I do have mug shots of my desk. and this was one from last weekend where I figured out that I could tape the watercolor cardstock to the backs of old pads ( so I can move them around) but, this time I used the grid under the board to center the paper and the tape so, that worked out much better for me. So, if I can make this a new habit, I will be fairly pleased with my self for remembering.

Like so.

This is another one of the Dare to get Dirty challenge that I cannot tell you what the challenge is but, I can tell you this oddball unicorn (stamping bella) came in the mail last friday night and I really wanted to color him so, I did. I had originally stamped him in the yellow Versafine Clair ink then immediately stamped over that with the old versafine Orange ink. (the yellow was too hard to see) and it gave it a dreamy look. ( I had a lot of yellows and corals on the palette when I started)  The sentiment here is from the Ellen Hutson warm fuzzies set. This was painted with Daniel Smith paints. The printed basic grey papers were die cut with a Paper Rose lots of squares die. This one finished out at 5 1/2" square.

This was a combo two-fer challenge one element of it is for a Dare to get dirty one and the other was inspired by this week's featured stamper Linda. I found this pretty card in her gallery and loved the color combo and the way the black POPS so, this is you know changes are there are less layers and I moved the sentiment up the design to overlap the blooms. This Penny Black pure Iris was stamped with fade out ink on Arches 100% cotton cold press and then colored over the top of that with Daniel Smith watercolors. The printed sentiment is a reverse one from Simon Says Stamp and it is on foam pop dots over the painting. It finished out at A7 in real life. 

That's about it from me for now, I will try to get more of this posted soon. Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: