7.28.2021

WOYWW # 634 {sample making}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

A slice of my desk when I arrived home Tuesday after work. You may have noticed the DTGD badge in the top left corner has changed with this years dates. so, I am making samples and hosting one of the challenges. The shopping list has been released here. If you want to get a head start on collecting things to play with.
 

 Not too long ago there was a fantasy themed VSN at SCS and after it was all over with there were announcements that some people were going to receive happy mail from people who had hosted challenges. And I was lucky enough to with this pile of smiles from Pam. the fact that she made an introverted nerdy chick for a card to send to me makes me smile from ear to ear. 

A closer look at her card :) the chick is up on foam dots above the base.


I had some more happy mail arrive over the weekend from an eBay auction. So, two of these became the first sample that I have done. its the one on the color duster brushes. (which you can only see a corner of) The painted embossed panel decided to become this coming weeks IC sample and It rained here off and on all day yesterday. which was such a relief from the heat and smoke. ( that will return soon but, we have chances for more rain tomorrow and the days that follow) 

that's about it from me, I never made it to any of the desks last week except Julia's I will make a better effort this week. sorry. Thanks for stopping by. 

 



8 comments:

Diana Taylor said...

Great selection of stamps - all those little characters are cute! The happy mail and card are great.
Have a great week,
Diana xx #13

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I do love Road Runner and poor old Wile.E.Coyote! You’ll have a lot of fun with those stamps, they’ll be great for all sorts of projects. The Grumpy chick made me laugh a lot, she’s right, it IS too peoply out there!
HUgs LLJ 5 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

WHat a great find of cartoon character stamps on ebay Stacy. Love the grumpy chick card - I have that set of stamps and matching dies. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Helen said...

what great stamps you found! hope you have lots of fun with them. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Crafting With Jack said...

Great selection of stamps there. Must find out what DTGD is all about! Happy WOYWW Angela #9

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, it's always good to see what you're up to and loving the stamp collection. The chick card is great which reminds me I have that stamp amd really should use it more. Wishing you a happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x14x

Shoshi said...

Lots of goodies on your desk this week, Stacy, and a great collection of stamps. I love the nerdy chick! She reminds me of someone I know!!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #12

Susan Renshaw said...

Super set of stamps - and I love the peoply card!
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Susan #7
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!