3.04.2020

WOYWW # 561 {clothing tags}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 
 
 So, there is evidence of paper hoarding all over the place and here is some proof. ha, I bought a new laptop last week and have spent the last few days you know installing software and all its assorted updates and such things that go along with that. and in between this I used to have a little note book with passwords, so I went on a hunt into various places looking for it and came across 3 different piles of tags and buttons and threads that came off of clothing for the last who knows how long and I told my self that if I was saving this "treasures" for possible re-use craft wise I should haul it upstairs and sort it out. The little vintage camera tag came off a zipper pouch kind of a thing and I just may find a use for that. The stamp sorting is "kinda" going on still but, everything has taken a backseat to doing computer stuff. ( hubs too, I am his IT dept. lol) so, I am hoping there will be more time to just play soon. That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Helen said...

Hope your new laptop is all updated and sorted soon and you can play with all those fab tags you've hoarded! Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope you get all the IT stuff sorted soon Stacy and can enjoy playing with your found treasures! Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #1

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, Hubbie is the IT dept here, lol. I'm pretty tech savvy, but if I get a problem, he's my port of call. He's also now studying IT, with an intention for a career change after being made redundant. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh I would love to have an IT department to call my own! You clever thing. Seems to take an age to get a new computer set up these days, am quite scared by the prospect! I did a similar thing and discovered tags in a couple of places. I kept a couple that had little buttons sewn onto them and the rest made it into File13, I haven’t hankered after them since I started hoarding them, so off they went! Bet you come up with some fab stuff now!

Lindart said...

As lovely as it is to get a new computer, it sure comes with it's share of headaches! Hopefully you will have your's sorted out soon and can get back to the important stuff, playing with the treasures you found! Have a great week, Lindart #22

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

It makes me happy to know it's not just me that collects these things, I just know they will be useful at some time but it does seem to get a bit much when you realise how much you have. Good luck with the new lap top. Sorry for being late this week just ran out of time. Happy belated woyww, Angela x14x

Sue Jones said...

Ha Ha I do that too - all over the place they are as well! I rarely use them. Enjoy the speed of a new laptop . Have a lovely week. Soojay 26

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well done on doing all the techy stuff - I must admit I leave that all to my hubby which is very lazy. I rarely hang into anything like tags etc these days, they never get used and always end up in the trash, so there's no point me keeping them in the first place, lol!!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx