3.16.2020

A catch up post

 A closer look at the embossed watercoloring for this week's featured stamper case. This week it's Pauline and I really loved this watercolored floral on the dark background card seen here and this it looks letter pressed to me gold holly card seen here and it all kind of morphed in my head while I was thinking about it.

 The sentiment was heat embossed on a scrap of the black watercolor paper and is up on foam pop dots. The floral frame is from the Hero Arts + Pink Fresh you make a difference set and the sentiment is from the My Favorite Things sassy pants birthday greetings 2 set.

 A while back there was a free for all challenge to do something from a child hood memory and I have quite a few of my friends coming over with their horses. ( our breyer horses had barbies when I was a kid) the sentiment is from the SSS reverse sentiments line ( they are printed sheets you cut up) and the pony's are from the stamptember the greeting farm mini pony party set. (from a few years back)
 When Maura was featured stamper I spent a lot of time looking at her Gift tags she shared and I had received this winnie the pooh stamp from an ebay auction in the mail about that same time so these were done jump started by this of her's.

 When Shelly was featured stamper I came across this in her gallery and I had just gotten this shark of mine cut out from the mounting foam the day before this so, it was laying on the table and it just kind of fell together really quickly from there. The sentiment is from Rubbernecker, the shark is from CI stamping and the school of fish are from Picket fence studios 1 year older set. I used a Simon Says Stamp waves stencil to give the water some movement with oxide inks on printed paper.

Something I tossed together one day after both these stamps arrived in the mail (from different orders) and they happened to be on the table at the same time so I laughed, hopefully you smiled too. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: