3.15.2020

Inspired by {The grey muse}

This week Angie has us peeking inside the grey muse, I have one of their enamel pins seen here and I did think about doing something off that but, I kept coming back to this card over and over. I love the drama of the gold and colors on the black.

So, I grabbed a piece of this black watercolor paper and heat embossed this old PSX oval floral frame on it with some WOW gold superfine detail powder. I used some Kuretake watercolors on this. I added in the cats Pajamas just let it happen sentiment with the same powder. I had originally thought to do a rectangle card and then after I had cut the panel to be a rectangle I decided this would look better as a square card and since none of my printed papers in the right colors looked good to me I ended up using another piece of the watercolor paper for the mat. I cut this with the large stitched square in the waffle flower lacy layers die set and then wrapped some vintage gold lace along the bottom because, it just needed "something" else to me. This one finished out at 6" square in real life. you can find this challenge here to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: