3.21.2020

Inspired by {Ellen Hutson}

This week we are headed to the Ellen Hutson stores blog because, there is so much to be inspired by and they gave us permission to link up to them. I live on the west coast and so, for me they are one of the fastest friendliest places I shop on line from. There are also designer samples that can be seen using the products in the store too.

 There was an article about creating different kinds of shaker cards ( seen here ) and seeing the dinosaur Polaroid I knew I had these instant photo frame dies and loved the depth of this with it being a shaker. (seen below top center) I never in a million years would have thought to do this.
 so, knowing that I decided to do three stacks of die cut frames for the center trio of party cows and just one for the cow peeking in from the right. the sentiment was stamped on one of the center pieces from the large frame. These fun cows are from the whimsy stamps set called cow part and I colored them with some tombo and zig clean brush markers with a bit of stardream gelly roll pen on some hats and candles. I did end up using a piece of Christmas stripe printed paper ( probably My Minds Eye) because, I wanted something for the texture behind the pile of mug shots but, I didn't want to totally copy Carly's card completely. I think doing this again some time down the road that it would be pretty easy to do a slide of three of the larger frames across an A7 cardfront. This one finished out at A6.

You can find this blog post here to read the details and you can find this challenge here at SplitcoastStampers to play along with us. That's about it from me, Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: