9.23.2018

Poinsettia Gatefold

This weeks featured stamper is the talented Angelicia Turner who has a beautiful gallery.
I recently picked up this gatefold die from Spellbinders and it was laying on the table last night and instead of taping to a cardfront I cut one side on a scrap and then ran that through the papercutter to take off the crease side for if you use it as a one layer design. and then I remembered I had these premade bases from DCWV and cut a second one and you know it was after dark so I walked away from it. 

So this morning I started poking around in Angelica's gallery and stopped at this gorgeous card and told myself you know, if you changed this to a gatefold instead of a shaped card that would be one change and that stuff I had been pushing around the night before just might work. So, the other changes are pretty much all the dies and stamps. I also left off the candles and did not decorate the inside. 
 The cover sentiment is from the Tim Holtz great outdoors set, It was stamped on a scrap of PTI spring moss cardstock and cut with a labels sentiment die ( I forgot) the poinsettia die is from Impression Obsession cut with some Recollections red glimmer paper. There are some I'm Amazed Prills in the centers of the petals. the greenery is from the Tim Holtz Holiday Greens mini set. I cut this with some Neenah desert storm & dcwv green.

A peek at the inside that sentiment is from the Concord & 9th O Christmas tree set cut with a stitched rectangle die. Hope you are having a good Sunday too, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: