11.15.2017

WOYWW # 441 {Christmas tags}

Happy Desk Peeking day! If you'd like to see more 
or join in the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess Miss Julia's Blog.

 So, monday I received the Hero Arts November kit of the month and that I opened and cut a few tags real quick without really doing anything with them, so these are Tuesday after work shots. Under neath the Hero Arts kit is the lawn fawn stitched ornament tags dies I picked up during one of the Ellen Hutson sales the last few months and finally got around to opening them. ( I though they would make "frames" for shaker tags... but, they cut the detailing on the piece you lay the die on and you get a drop piece of a window hole. I did do one card with them but, set them aside to move on to the hero arts tags because, they are something different. more so than the other ones already hauled downstairs.

I tried the color combo challenge twice before moving on to making more tags for the booth, the Ho Ho Ho die is from Impression Obsession. We set the booth up on Thursday after work and its open on Friday and Saturday this week. Someone asked about the coffee cups. ( they can be seen in this post) I forgot whom already sorry. I think I have caught someone's cold which is not a good thing right now. I am again making rounds during slow times at work. so, Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Helen said...

I love the tags! I haven't bought any presents yet, let alone got ready for tags.... I do love Hero Arts though.. Helen #1

Ellie said...

Hey! Love the tags and hero arts stuff! Happy woyww
Ellie #19

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, they are gorgeous little tags. Love your desk too we seem to have something in common as we both work in a mall space! Thanks for the visit to mine and happy woyww, Angela x11x

Julia Dunnit said...

Love how you've put the IO die on the christmas tree tag, it looks really good. Bummed that the other dies havent done what you were hoping; I've lost count of the number of times ive experienced that with something I've bought thinking I'm being really clever!! You also remind me that although I bragged about finishing....I havent got any tags, and I certainly wont be buying them. Better get back to the desk before OH stashes my Christmas stamps box back in the attic!

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, love the die cuts. The HoHoHO on the tress looks great. It's annoying when something you think will work, turns out no to. Yes, me & Ant, my son, are like two peas in a pod- we can sometimes have conversations without saying a word, a look is enough for us to know exactly what the other is thinking. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Stacy, love the Ho Ho Ho layered on the trees. They are great tags. Sorry that the other dies didn't work out the way you planned to use them. Happy WOYWW Sarah #10

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Great fun tags - well done. Trust the sale goes well. Ours today was really disappointing - only about 25 people through the door... Oh well, there's still tomorrow!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2