11.22.2017

Custom Christmas cards

 This one the wreath is from the Concord & 9th Joyful Noel set. the layers under that are from a Taylored Expressions layering tag dies. and the sentiment was done with the CK stenography magenetic alphabet set. ( I have been seriously thinking about removing those magnets and seeing about adding the glue Cheryl sent me to see if I can use them in my Misti) the magnets sometimes repel each other on the sides and they go wonky on the magnetic bar handle they have.
 I just love this Tim Holtz Christmas paper pad this year. I think I should go pick up more before its gone. The stamps are from Mama Elephant Merry Christmas Wishes set with the Margaret done on with some old Making Memories magnetic CK alphabet stamps.

 for Eli who likes to go mudding when he visits his gpa here... He is the only not an adult on this round of cards.

 A closer look at the truck, this was colored with polychromo's pencils.

The other names on his list I was able to find things in the stash that I hope will work for him. In the wrappers they are hard to see, but I did not shoot all the cards he had last year and I have this feeling in the back of my mind that some of these people may be getting very similar cards this year as, I didn't shoot them and he told me the same basic information about them. Hopefully he likes them.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Wow! Great job on still coming up with different ways to add the name! Nice to have repeat customers though I guess?!