11.22.2017

Shepherd's Market 2017

 This is a 6' X 12' space inside the Gym of Hosanna Christian School. It felt really tight after having the entire hallway the last few years. but, I think that the people who were excited to find me since I moved the booth were OK with that. I know I enjoyed the having less display pieces to pack in.

 And you'll notice this booth the power actually works And the lights are on in the gym so, it made everything very visible. ( the hallway had lights at one end towards the main entrance but, not closer to the cafeteria end. This suitcase had an assortment of occasions.

 On this taller ladder there were mostly Christmas tags and gift card holders towards the top then, everyday things on the bottom. Of those tags with the "list" die on them, only 1 is left. all the others sold.

 This suitcase was Thanksgiving, Christmas and Winter. ( Probably half of it is gone)

 This corner had more Christmas tags and gift card holders with the experimental 4 oz. coffee cups ( which I sold every single one of them both days. the first 9 (including the sample) took an order for 6 grandson ones to be picked up the second day and then made 11 more for the heck of it while I was at it. ( woke up at 3:30 am) and they are all gone. ( so, I suspect there will be a rash of them around here next year lol) (that's how this works... there were 3 or 4 other booths that were selling cards this year also.)
A closer look, the old Army bag on the floor has handle bags for purchases and my 1.00 plastic table cloths I pick up at the dollar tree to cover the display with at night when its shut down. ( it gets pretty dusty) All in all I sold dollar value about half of what I normally do, but a whole bunch of people said oh, my gosh so and so thought you were not here this year and has already gone home. so, for those people who talk to each other I'd bet next year will be a better one that way.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

I'd been wondering how things went this year! Hopefully the people who missed you will find you next year. Wonder if they just looked in the hallway and left and didn't shop the rest??! Your booth looks good.