11.22.2017

Booth Display {Mini Coffee Cups take 2}

 So friday night I came home from the booth and did 6 for a ladies Grandsons, ( which evidently I did not shoot those) and her's she wanted naked on the inside. so, since I had everything out. when I went to bed that was on the table when I woke up and I decided to do another batch of them. these were done between 3:30 am and 7 am on Saturday morning.
 Just crazy I know. they all sold though and I have enough left over in the package that I can alter for me to give away too. so win win.

 they are just variations of each other. all the sentiments had been previously stamped and die cut.

each of these contain white basket filler and 3 coffee candies like the first batch.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

3:3- am?!?! You go girl! I'd have rolled over an turned on the kindle if I woke up and couldn't sleep! Those are darn cute and I can see why you sold out!