11.08.2017

WOYWW #440 {and a floor below}

Happy Desk Peeking day! If you'd like to see more or play along this blog hop
 So craft like a crazy person is under way here. ( these are tuesday afternoon shots) I had the bright idea to order those mini coffee to go cups ( a small package of 50) with the intentions of doing say 12 of them at the booth as a test the waters thing...

 one under construction. there are more mini coffee cup mug shots that will follow this post with one of their own in case that is not your thing. all the stuffs I have done since last wednesday are piled in the other two posts before this one. mostly mugshots no words yet.

off to the left where I was dumping finished cups at the time.

 okay so, for the first time during a November show my booth is moving out of the hallway, and into the Gym. ( its a small private school) anyways, my now floor space is only 6' x 12' foot so, my darling husband hauled all my walls and ladders in from the barn to the back of the garage so, I could "see" how tiny this space is, I will not be able to bring everything I normally take to the school, which on one hand is a good thing. ( I kind of get tired of hauling it and am glad I only do this one 2 day thing) so this was floor plan #1 I had
and this was number two, I also have a bunch of metal things I can hang on those "walls" that get fabric panels in the centers of them, so. this one I think I maybe be able to sqeeze in one of the standing spinner racks but, people would not be able to reach the walls ( most of the shoppers are shorter than me) so, I am going back and forth in my head of which one I like "better" the other thing is this is really tight quarters like this I think people with big shopping bags on their arms will be bumping into each other no matter how I push things around.

so, that is what is going on here. visits will be made during slow times at work because, I am running around like a crazy person when I am home. Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, I can see your problem, now you lay it out. I think it's going to be one of those learning curves, you just have to try it and tweak for next time. Good Luck! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #10 XxX

Helen said...

what a good idea to try and plan the layout ahead!! hope you get it how you want... good luck! Helen #1

Ellie said...

Wow it is all systems go by the look of it. Have a lovely week
Ellie #7

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Looks like you are going to be really busy! Hope it all goes well. Love the way you have laid out all the chairs and ladders to see your space!!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Laying out the floor plan is exactly the thing that my husband would do as well! Whereas I tend to charge in to situations without much thought or preparation :-D. Lovely to see that big box of cotton reels in the first pics - you have been busy!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Wow Stacy you certainly have lots on the go. Good luck with deciding on a final layout in the smaller space; I'm sure you'll find one that works eventually, if only through trial and error. Happy WOYWW Sarah #27

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy ... empty space always looks much bigger. What a good idea to have a trial run. I hope you get the layout sorted, and enjoy the show. Have a lovely week, Heather #5

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, you always tend to think there's lots of room when a space is empty but I'm sure you'll get it sorted. Happy creative belated woyww, Angela x14x

Anonymous said...

Happy Very Belated WOYWW. Always sensible to plan in advance. Hope it all goes smoothly. Ali x #28

Kelly said...

Great planning ahead by laying everything out at home. Pat on the back for MSH - Most Supportive Hubby. curious about the mini coffee cups. Didn't even know they existed. What are you doing with them. Inquiring minds.... Creative Blessings on a successful fair! Kelly #30