11.16.2017

a few more things

 This is the largest ornament in the stitched ornaments die set from Lawn Fawn, when I looked at these dies I had assumed they were going to make frames to make shaker tags but, the reality is they cut the stitched detail where you lay the die and you get a drop piece that is ornament shaped for a window. ( which is not a bad thing, just not what I thought it would do)

 These letters and wreath are from the concord and 9th joyful noel die set. the sentiments from the stamp set with the same name and the frame was done with the My Favorite things gift box cover die (twice for some depth) this originally started out to be for the clean and simple challenge to use the letters from the word NOV but, I kept getting stuck on an O word...

 This weeks color challenge uses colors that I only had the real red shade so I just kind of squinted at the monitor and called it good enough those are distress oxides on the star stamp from the Nov. Hero Arts kit of the month set, I did spray these with water before pressing and this was shot wet, there is nuvo glitter drops on the leafy parts of those vines on the stars. the ho ho ho is from Impression Obsession.

 a second attempt at that same color combo,which I like this one much better actually. The ornament is from the Hero Arts my monthly hero Nov 2017 kit.

 This was done messing around with one of those eyelash fibers wrapped on an old block drug through white acrylic paint for a background from the fallidays challenges.

 This was done to beef-up the guy birthday card stash for the booth.

 every time I make a card with this penny black dog I generally pair it with my name is bad dog for the sentiment but, I had this newer one from Impression Obsession cut and this card was built around the new sentiment actually. ( for the booth)

 wednesday after work tags from things already cut on the table.

 these tags are from the Spellbinders Shortie tags set. the ornaments on the right are drop pieces from that lawn fawn stitched ornament die set. the Noel is from echo park.

 The tree die is from Taylored Expressions trim a tree the sentiment is from Penny Black  and the snowflakes I cut last year some time so, I really don;t remember. they are topped off with a plastic shankless button.
 the sentiment on the left is from Stampin' Up, the snowflake on the bottom is a Sizzix die and the one in the middle is a Hero Arts tag snowflake die ( the one that is one of the add on's for Nov) The tag on the right is my favorite from this batch, I just love this text paper its the one in the Tim Holtz pad that is out this year and the wreath is from Concord & 9th.
 The Jingle all the way is from Taylored Expressions and the snowflake tag on the right is from Hero Arts its probably easier to see the shape of it this way than layered to a larger snowflake in the one above.
the believe is from simon says stamp, the heart is from Lil Inkers designs. the corrugate was just a scrap so, it didn't get die cut to that shape haha but, I did consider it. and tonight we go set it up so, I probably won't be making any last minute things. but, then I find it hard to sleep and do it anyways.



2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Stacy! I love these cards, and the tags are fabulous! You are really full-steam ahead on these. You are amazing, and I am in awe at how much you make each week! Hugs!

Janice M said...

What GORGEOUS tags Stacy!! I now have at least 2 more dies to add to my wish list. The Ho ho ho and the Noel for starters. I absolutely LOVE that Penny Black card. It's beautiful.