1.09.2014

Snow Tags


This was done after work this evening for today's way to use it challenge which the inspiration photo was Michelles nails. her nail art today is white snow on a blue polish. ( and it actually looks cool every time I tried blue or green polish it looked bizaar next to my skin tones to me) but, anyways as I was making this knowing I had this snowflake already diecut on the table. I knew as soon as I got this sentiment diecut with the banner it would look better off the edge and there as no way to make this a card that could be enclosed in an envelope or an box. so, I remembered I have these square tags and sprayed one with some splatter spray (red pepper Adirondack ) to add some color to it. The lace and button is vintage as is the sheet music, which came from an tutor violin book that's missing half the pages and half the text is in German.





this is the tag I started with intending to link it to Monday's clean and simple Snow challenge but, I decided maybe I will try this again tomorrow or the next day... the snowflake is from all night media snowflake ornament done in majestic blue on very vanilla. the center is is n goosebump the sentiments from Gina K ( wishing well) and it has some Queen and Co. pearls on the edges. this is an Size 8 shipping tag stained with vintage photo distress. 

No comments: