1.27.2014

More Phyllis Harris Girls


Just some simple ones, the sentiment on this one is from Gina K designs and the gal is from Unity Stamps the Phyllis Harris line. (your wings exist) this one is 6" square in real life. 


This one is 5X7 in real life the sentiment is from Hero Arts the ribbons both widths are certainly celery with an vintage button and may arts string. blue satin sashes is what I was thinking when I colored her so its funny that ended up being the only blue on the card. 


This one is also 5X7 and its the first time I tried to color this one its harder because, I don't remember how to do the markings on a horse, its been too long and you know I think I have no photos at all of any horse I ever had growing up. I wish I did. the printed paper on this one is unmarked the sentiments from the My Favorite things set just my type. 

No comments: