1.07.2014

for this next week


I have actually at this time of this post made 18 things this year in the last 7 days. the posting one thing a day is what is the hang-up at the moment so, I think I may as well do weekly posts instead of daily ones... this particular card was made for June for her thank-you gifts she gave my family for Christmas because, she likes butterflies and that butterfly ( DCWV ) paper is a little shimmery. and I made a stack of these MFT typewriters / sentiments to play with.. after so, You'll see more of it sooner or later since they are on the table. 


just something different, the Celtic heart ( just for fun stamps) is stamped with versafine Spanish moss and colored with a prisma pencil. sentiments from the MFT just my type set. the base is old olive and the pp are from Basic Grey. 


This one was done for an RAK and has been mailed away. Verve sentiment 


a booth filler card


ditto, the train is a piece of MME printed paper the tim holtz token June gave me for Christmas. MFT just my type sentiment. this one is A-6 in real life, the base is baked brown sugar.


from the scraps the one on the left is 3 1/2" square and the one on the right is 3" 

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

I'm with you, I'm not posting every day :) it's either craft or blog LOl! Your cards are wonderful!