1.02.2014

A Good Day


This is the sentiment I bought this MFT set for. I just love this, so its funny to me that I did not do it in a traditional chalkboard colors the first time it got inked. I think its because, my brain knows I need "spring" cards in a bad way. not sure I even like all the grey with it but, who knows maybe its one of those you are your own worst critic type cards. and it will take up space in the suitcases which is a thing of concern at the moment. ( that and having a card to post every day for the next 100 days...) 
did I mention that? I did join another scs challenge, nope not the Christmas cards or even last years challenge of stamp to spend. but, the make 100 cards in 100 days ( and post them) (without shopping) the without shopping could be the deal breaker here. 
This is 6" square in real life, the lace is vintage. the metal photo corner was a gift from June. 

3 comments:

Linda Matthews said...

I really like it in these colors. A different change.

Linda Matthews said...

I really like it in these colors. A different change.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

The no shopping could be a deal breaker here as well. I know I can certainly create with what I have, but there are so many fun releases this time of year its really hard to resist.

I really like the red and gray. And the sentiment just makes me smile!