1.08.2014

Heart Songs


Yesterday's teapotter challenge was for a pair of Canadian Ladies fighting breast cancer together, and I thought I owned a sentiment that was something along the lines of a friend knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you when you forget kind of a thing but, I spent a lot of time searching through sentiment stamps and not finding it... ( if you've seen such a stamp who makes it?) if I own one that would make it easier to find lol... these are A-2 in real life, the vintage sheet music was color dusted with some tattered rose distress and cut with an classic heart die from spellbinders. this sentiment is from the 1$ bin (years ago) and the banners is an PTI die. 


This one was done just because, I liked how the sheet music looked pink... this one was color dusted while still in the die and that sentiment came to me from an Gina K designs contest win ( it was a grab bag of unmounted stamps package so, I have not clue on its set name sorry) this one is 5 1/2" square in real life. 

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Lovely card!! These cards are the hardest to make but you did marvelous.

Janice M said...

Hi Stacy! Great cards!! Hey do you have Julie's (Paper and Such) Song in my Heart(bird's) set?? It has that sentiment in it. If not i can send you some just let me know.