5.26.2021

WOYWW #625 {aftermath}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

 Some more eBay loot, these all came from the same seller as they do a flat rate shipping if you buy 5 auctions from them. The snoopy stamps were sealed and on foam blocks which I promptly removed from the foam and tossed the ink pad and then carried everything up the stairs. Opps. I knew how big the outside of the box was so, I was hopeful the stamps would be slightly larger than they are but, they are still cute. Since these two photos were shot I have cleared off the table and mounted all these to cling foam. 

What my desk looked like when I arrived home from work on Tuesday. I had spent some time on Monday embossing new embossing folders and die cutting a few things from scraps and I had intended to come back up after dinner and do a few more but, it never happened. You'll note this newest coffee mug proclaims the most accurate thing about me on a mug I own lol. I have been so hopeful every time they talk about how many people are vaccinated now that travel would start up again but, along with those stories they are also showing people going flippin crazy on the planes and attacking each other (over mask wearing of course) and the people working on them. So, at this point I have not made any plans to travel although I would seriously love to go and see family you know? The hanging in there part is getting to me, I think I am going to stop watching the news. and I am OK with that plan but, hubs keeps turning it on.  Happy Wednesday people & stay safe out there.

11 comments:

Robyn said...

I havent watched any news in over a year! It s a mystery to me why folks cant just be kind to eachother. thanks for the crafty check in and hanging in there!
Robyn 29

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That is a good bit of new-to-you stash you got there, hope you have fun playing with it. I know what you mean about the unhelpful people who just complain about everything, I think a bit more gratitude wouldn’t go amiss.
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

Helen said...

you seem to be enjoying your ebay buying! another great haul. I am with you over the selfishness of some people, always the few spoil it for the many! Hope you are able to plan a trip to visit your family soon. Happy WOYWW Helen #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Your desk looks busy and nice new stamp collection too, looks like you're going to have fun with those. Wishing you a lovely creative woyww, Angela x19x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Those Snoopy stamps are SO cute. And I laughed at the mug, because I only use speakerphone, because I can't hear otherwise. I enjoyed seeing all those dies and die cuts on your desk. You have a LOT of ink pads, too.

Hope you get to see family soon, dear. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh the mug! Love it, lol! I also really like the happy birthday die on your desk, love the randomness of the letter placement, it’s such an effective way to add a bit of silly/cute to a greeting. I know what you mean about not getting back to stuff after supper...despite the light evenings, that I could use at my desk, I rarely do. It’s kind of a reflex action that as soon as he turns on the tv and sits in an armchair, I have to as well! a heat score on the eBay again, in my whole stamp buying career I’ve only ever seen slightly bigger Peanuts images on wood mounts. I wonder why. I totally get your needing to turn your back on the news and travel thing, it makes the yearning worse to see people making it harder for everybody. It’s difficult for us to comment from the UK, masks are obligatory in many situations and you will be denied access if you don’t wear one. I was where you are till last weekend, my gal has now been home and gone again, but I’m so much more relaxed and less twitchy about how she is now that I’ve had real contact. Soon, Stacy, soon.

roffeycreations said...

Your coffe mug is brilliant - I get told I don't have a filter so when in meetings the most common thing I hear is Maureen - go on mute! LOL ... I love it. I need to find some cling foam - I purchased a rubber stamp that needs it.
I hope you have a fabulous week Cheers Maurs WOYWW #38 this week

Sarah Brennan said...

Another great ebay haul Stacy! Hope it's safe to travel soon. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Lisa-Jane said...

Oh my life - that mug!! That is me to a T, and how apt for this past 15 months?! Yes, people do seem to have gone mad and / or forgotten how to 'people'. I have no desire to travel anywhere that I can't get to using my legs or my own car right now. Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #8

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...


Mm stopped watching the news ages ago, Stacy it drives me nuts these days, am selective in keeping up to date other ways. Sanity plus. Love this Snoopy stamp too, I don’t really like foam blocks either, wonder if you could’ve carved them into something.. a texture stamp or such.
Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Spyder said...

|love the Snoopy stamps Your desk looks very busy and I am very jealous of your coloured pens, I so wish Promakers were coloured like that. Happy very VERY VERY late WOYWW?! from Me! Stay Safe, ((Lyn))#9