5.23.2021

Leafy Tags Inspired By {Elle Decor}

 This week found us looking at the Elle Decor pinterest boards and I came across this shot of greenery tied on packages which I loved. And I fully intended to do layers of papers on my tags to make them look more tied together but, life happened and they ended up looking a little CAS once finished. I did hear from the lady who organizes the Craft bazaar I do in November at the school and they are very hopeful it will hold this coming fall as restrictions continue to be lifted. So, I did tell her I intended to hold mine and would get busy making things.


Some practice pieces on Strathmore Watercolor card.


The kraft tags are size 8 ones from Ranger. there is a bit of Hemp string tied on and the sentiments are both from Impression Obsession with Versafine Clair Pinecone ink. That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: