8.26.2020

WOYWW # 586 {stenciling}

 Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces

 or play along with us the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess

Miss Julia's Blog. There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW


Hey, its just been crazy here. the smoke has been unhealthy for a week now there are so many fires burning in CA. This is proof that I do make it up the stairs though. One of the Dare to get Dirty challenges that is under construction. I broke out that container of Paper glaze I got in the mail a few weeks ago now and the color if it has this metallic shine when its wet and dry so that is fun to see. I think I have done at least half of the challenges so far, and I have not gotten to blogging about them yet but, hubs leaves on friday night for Deer hunting season and so, I will have more time to putter around with just me and the dogs home so, I am planning to do some posting this weekend about that. all of the ones I Have done that are live already are in my gallery at SCS if you are curious. there are some things that have been pushing me out of my comfort zone which is always a good thing I think. and of course I have played in the ones that I instantly had an idea as soon as I read the words so far too. It's one of those things where you just wish for a little more free time in the day. We are doing well here and hanging in there.  Hope you all are too. PS when I told you that we would be having Hugs in person soon, I meant from my own family ha ha.  thanks for stopping by.  

 

11 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I know what you mean about having some time to yourself when your hubby goes away - I really do love having the time just to myself too! That letters set is great, love the font. Hope the fires don't get too close to you, we've seen them on the UK news and they look horrendous.
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Caro said...

The fires sound so horrendous - I really hope that you manage to stay safe with all the smoke. Love the letter set. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe, with love and God Bless, Caro xx (#11)

Helen said...

have seen lots of pics of the fires on our news programmes, i hope you stay safe. the letters are fab! helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Fires are so scary because you never know which direction they might go and I so hope you stay safe. Wishing you a very happy week and a creative woyww, Angela x13x

Karen said...

Enjoy your free time ~ I hope the fires end soon and that you are free to breath ~ Blessings to you

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope hubby enjoys his time away and you get lots of chance to create while he is gone Stacy. Praying that the fires are under control soon! Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, I do agree, much as we all love our Hubbies, some time on our own is really nice too. It's just nice to do whatever we want, when we feel like it, and not worry how it affects others. Stay safe, have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz` #3 X

Susan Renshaw said...

Interested to see what you will do with that stencilling...
Sorry I am so late visiting!
Stay safe, keep well...happy WOYWW, Susan #19

Crafting With Jack said...

The fires must be very concerning, I hope they are nowhere near you. Angela #29

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Sorry re fires they’re really devastating and smoke day after day no fun. In my prayers and thoughts all over there with floods from storms and firsts.. we’re getting realty fir our Fyfe season here, some of our firefighters are going to California to help out.
sorry I’m late... again... ๐Ÿ˜
Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too, especially in these unusual times, a blessing to rest simply in Him! Praying you’re all kept well too!
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x ๐Ÿ˜Š #6

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Shoshi said...

Great stencils, Stacy. I'm sorry to hear the awful fires are still blazing, and causing so much air pollution too. That's dreadful, and it must be such a worry.

Sorry to be so late this week - I'm all behind!
Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #8