6.23.2019

Inspired by {Brick house Fabrics}

This week Brenda has chosen the Brick house fabrics as the place to soak in the inspiration.

 
I had recently received this Sweet n Sassy retirement sentiments set and I wanted to play with it was the only thought I had when I started and then I found the gorgeous fabric ( seen below) and thought ah-ha. this could work for anyone. the Neenah classic cream was stamped with the SU linen background using Antique linen distress Oxide ink and then I did the Hero Arts mother fern in forest moss DOX, masked that and then added the SU french script off to the left with some DOX vintage photo ink. the leaves have some polychromos pencil scribbled in the lighter places. and then I had seen this scrap of textured gold in the tray on the table and thought why not, it mimic's the tape in the mug shot. This one finished out at 5 1/2" square in real life. 

this fabric can be found here in the store and you can find this challenge here to play along with us. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: