6.11.2019

A Catch-Up Post

 A little while ago one of the sweetest ladies who notifies for the favorites thread at Splitcoaststampers had a surgery and this was a little something I sent to her after the fact.

 The stipple hydrangea was stamped direct to rubber on some smooth neenah and then water colored a little with some pencil and stickles added in. so, because it was not on watercolor paper it warped a little and I counter sunk it in the framing.

 A week ago the featured stamper was Nicky and she had this cool card I just loved and I switched it's theme to be the first of the fathers day cards I will need this year. The top sentiment panel is from the pad of paper from Echo Parks coffee pad and the tiny sketched cup panel below it the cup is from Inkadinkado and the sentiment is from lil inker designs clean lines for the guys set.

This week's featured stamper is Wanda and I have admired her talent for a long time now and I knew she had this cool Christmas card in her gallery ( which I hunted down) but, the reality is I did not have the time to recreate something from it. We had a waterline leak outside between the garage and the barn and we have had water pipes dug up and fittings and hydrants being replaced for the last week, so that was still underway this last weekend and I knew I had all most all the things you see here sitting on my table when I came across this gorgeous card and just thought Ah-Ha... :) Changes are I made mine square, flipped the lace to the horizon line, and switched out the bunting for a pile of fern diecuts. ( these have some old paper distress oxide on them but, it really faded away)
tomorrow, I am really hoping to do a WOYWW again with the last few weeks of catch up for that but, Izzy has her first class tonight so, we shall see. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: