6.28.2019

Inspired by {Converse}

This week I am asking people to take a look at Converse online for inspiration.
I have a little rainbow of Classic low top Chucks in my closet and it increased again recently when the new seasonal colors came out. 
best.shoes.ever

 

 You'd really think I would have made a sneaker card from that right? ( me too) I thought about it a lot as I have that old My Favorite Things die and stamp set that does the sneakers... but, as I was messing around with these papers trying to decided what I wanted the words to be since the papers were going to be the bulk of the design. I happened to see this new to me set from Stamping Bella called the gnomes swimmer gnomes and the sentiment made me laugh ( which is why I bought that set) my husband watches the weather report religiously. ( every day ) even on vacation. and so, it totally went off in left field after I started giggling again after seeing that and I dug out this old lil Inkers coffee cozy die set because, the scale was perfect for this A6 sized card I had under construction. the lace die is from Sizzix Tim Holtz's line.
I just love this sneaker, but it would not be a practical thing for me at all so, my debit card is safe.
You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: