12.05.2017

Christmas Cards

 This was done inspired by this fun card in this weeks Featured Stampers Gallery I loved how fun Donna's card is (seen here) changes were the stamps, less layers, I moved the ribbons to the license plate layer, did not punch holes for a plate and used stitched edge rectangles. I did eliminate the gems in the corners thinking that pearls ( snow balls) on the tree would work but, they ended up being kind of small so, then I added some more "snow" to the front of the cab and some of the fenders. The printed paper is from a Kaiserkraft pad called Mint Wishes and the truck and sentiment are both from Honey Bee stamps.

 This one uses more of the same papers I had used for Eli's card and I am thinking I will send this one to my grandpa and now that I have added snow to the blue one, I am tempted to add snow to this one but, probably will not.

 a week ago the featured stamper challenge went to Andrea's gallery where I found this beauty to CASE and so changes were I moved the snow into the center changed the window opening to an oval and mine is fairly flat the deer were cut with shimmery bronze paper and the dies are from Memory Box, the sentiment is from the Altenew holiday wishes set.

I have been at night coloring a few images the funny thing is even though I make Christmas cards all year long there are people on my list that I wait until the last minute to make the ones I am going to mail out to people personally well last minute for me, I used to mail when I bought them at Hallmark on the first of December every year and now, since I make them I am finally OK in my head with mailing them any old time before Christmas... The potted tree is from Impression Obsession and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and very beautiful cards Stacy
Gr Karin