12.18.2017

Winter Cheer

 Don't look now but, my Anna Wight fan girl is showing again... ( which is what I think every time I see this kind of snow on the edges of die cuts ) :) The snowmen are from an old red Sizzix die that just says snowman on it and the sentiments are from a Penny Black die set called Winter Cheer.

 I still have a pile of some older Micheal's sheet music print paper and decided to cup up a piece of it and so. The scarves are wool felt, the eyes are from Darice. ( they are these textured gems in a half pearl style thing) I have no black brads, I went to M's they have no black brads. ( insert a fainting smiley here)
The text paper in the background is from Pebbles and the blocks are just scraps. I think that big snow may have been a Martha Stewart thing but, I have mine in a vintage salt shaker so, I am not entirely positive about that anymore. They are saying we should get snow on Tuesday night/ Wednesday here. ( of course, that is the day  I need to drive through the mountains to get the ice for work haha) that is almost always how that works, but it will be less nerve wracking than driving through town. the first few times it snows in the city the drivers all show off their lack of memory and patience. Most of the traffic on the highway is people who do that all the time and the road departments do a good job of keeping those highways clear of the snow and ice.

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are fab and beautiful Stacy

gr karin

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous cards so sweet xXx