12.13.2017

WOYWW # 445 {more Christmas}

Happy Desk Peeking Day :) if you'd like to play along and see more spaces you can 
find the link up here at our hostess Miss Julia's blog.  

 So, there was a VSN last weekend and I did 9 of the projects and monday I came home from work and hit my mess limit and had to put away all the dies and stamps that have been piling up along the edges.

 Which had allowed me to play with this newer Tim Holtz set that had not been opened before this so, this is what I walked up to on Tuesday after work.

 but, the action is happening across the room on the coffee table some of the Christmas baskets are going together and these are how those tags turned out.
( I can show you these because, none of the guys at work see my blog only the lady in the office so, since she is not getting a truck... here ya go)
 Those tins were found at Joann's fabric's and the puppy dog wine bottle wraps were found at Kohl's. the truck on the tag is from Unity Stamps and the names were done with stickers.

found these wire baskets with burlap bows on them at Micheal's along with the white velvet poinsettia clips for bows. ( these are still under construction) but, the gift cards are going into those tins.
and since I was up there I kept messing around with those dies until these cards ended up being the result.
The mulberry paper tree's are Impression Obsession Dies and the frames were done with the Hero Arts infinity rectangles and the sentiment dies are from Avery Elle. ( an ornament set) the snow was just glitter card scraps I cut with scissor and I did ink and sketch some pencil over the deer. So, that is about it for me I am "mostly" ready for Christmas. Thanks for stopping by. I will probably be making the rounds tomorrow because, I need to go early to pick up our ice for at work this week and will be driving all day today.

9 comments:

Ellie said...

Your tags and cards are beautiful!I'm sure your work friends will love it.
Ellie #25

Helen said...

gorgeous tags, love that truck! Helen #1

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy. The tags and cards are gorgeous. Very creative, and festive! Have a lovely week Heather #6

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Busy lady! I don't know where to start but I do love the tags they are perfect. Have a lovely and creative woyww, Angela x12x

Bubbles said...

The cards are just stunning - you must be so pleased with all you have done!!
Have a wonderful week,
Bubbles
#3
https://patchworkapples.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/woyww-445.html

Sarah Brennan said...

Wow Stacy, love all your gift and card ideas; so creative and I'm sure will be much appreciated. Happy WOYWW Sarah #11

Lindart said...

Wonderful! Makes me think of my co-workers, and what, if anything, I should do for them! We've only been together for a few months, and I don't know them all just a few - how do you give to some and not to all? With 5 different managers, and 106 co-workers (I know only about 10), who do I give to? I'm thinking cookies. . .and you have been a great inspiration! I love your tags, and your boxes! Thank you for your earlier visit, have a wonderful week! Lindart #27

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lucky co-workers getting those beautifully decorated presents! They look amazing - clever you for the design ideas :-D
Hugs LLJ 5 xxxx

sandra de said...

Oh my goodness all your crafty makes are stunning. Lucky co-workers they must be thrilled to get such beautiful gifts.
sandra de @18