12.02.2017

Loads if Joy

Today for the inspiration challenge at SCS Julie has chosen the paperchase store site and I just loved this calling London's colors in this transportation theme gift wraps and then I found these krafty cards and it all kind of morphed from things on the table from there. I have some tags under construction that use this same Unity stamps truck and MFT tag die on them and this was the "spare" in case I messed one up kwim? so, it will probably head to my friend at works hubs for Christmas. ( the jingle bells are pretty big ones ) The sentiment is from the honeybee stamps sending you sentiments that go with their pickup truck and I die cut that with a lil'inker speech bubble 2 die and popped it up on foam dots.
Grace is home and recovering ( outside barking at anything that moves at the moment) so, she has good pain pills and is doing OK. :)

No comments: