2.17.2016

WOYWW #350 {under-consideration cards}

If you'd like to know why the mess is on display head over to our hostess Julia's blog where you can play along with us.
 Ah, these are tuesday evening shots. what it looked like when I walked up the stairs left over from monday. Monday I shot glued and shot the leaf cards off to the left. and piddled around with the other water colored things in the center but, decided to just let them sit. ( it was too dark to shoot after the leaf cards were made anyways) so, The view below actually shows what I am pushing around at the moment. The identi pen is out of ink and I have not tossed it so that I can remember to buy a new one. Yes, it would probably be easier to write it on a shopping list but, leaving it out in the way takes a couple of oh, yeahs for that to happen...


This is a better view of the center. I had had some new stamps come in and of course they were stamped on scraps to be played with and some older things. these critters were all water colored a week or two ago. so, they are you know on the learning curve not as good as some things that have come after them but, they are still cute and use able. The birds I think are whippersnapper and the mouse/bid hugging I want to say is Penny Black but, I'd have to go dig out the stamps again to be certain. The yellow get well sentiment is a paper smooches die. after these photos were taken with my cell phone I did glue a couple more of them together before it got dark. and I will do a post with the cards later maybe after work. Happy Wednesday Ladies :)

10 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

I love that sentiment die on your desk! Your desk looks a little neater than mine. :) First time I have been to the party since 20th of January! EEK! How quickly time passes!
Happy Wednesday to you Stacy! #63

Lisca said...

Well your cellphone has a good camera because I enlarged your photo to screensize and I could read all the sentiments.
Lovely stamps. So cute. I love all those cut out sentiments. I wish I could do that with my cutting machine, I haven't found a font that has letters tied together that i could cut.
Thanks for your visit,
Happy WOYWW and have a great week,
Lisca

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cute stuff happening on your desk. I need to invest in some sentiment dies because they are the happening thing. Thanks for the visit earlier. The geiger counter was on a shelf on my bookcase, but currently there is nothing on that bookcase (changing and rearranging). PJ #55

Sharon said...

I love the birds sitting in the tree. Beautiful. Love all the sentiments. I have quite a few of them. I love the funny says on some of them and admit (hanging my head) that I collect them.

Have a great week
Sharon K #42

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what fun to see what was on your desk today. I love the sweet images you've colored up! How darling! And I see I am not alone in working on a Fiskars mat. They are great and allow us to do lots of things. Can't wait to see the cards. Hugs, sweet friend, and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment! Hugs!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lovely cards Stacy and I'm liking the sentiments too. I have always used sentiment stamps before but I am collecting some dies now as they are so easy to use and give such a good finish. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy woyww, Angela x 26

Sandra Roberts (Sarnie) said...

Love the Penny Black images. PB used to be my favourite as I love the cutie images and watercolouring is so therapeutic. I will never get rid of mine but since joining Stampin' Up!, other makes hardly get used as mostly planning classes, Demo swaps and Retreat projects. PB still make an appearance when I need specifics like loads of golf or musician themed stamps !! Sandra #67

buterfliecrafter said...

lovely coloring. And I also have the package from replacement knives I need to buy laying around somewhere in my studio. Vicky#7

Neet said...

Love that watercoloured circle on your desk, so pretty and pastel(ly).
My friend has lots of Identipens and I meant to get one or two before I left the States - ah well, there is always next time and I do have lots of pens.
Hugs, & Thanks for your visit to my blog - Neet 13 xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

LOL, I'm cracking up at some of those sentiments, especially the one about 20 years of supplies shopping. Yup. I love getting in new rubber, but I think an immigrant goes through less, what with putting them into cd cases, stamping the sticker sheet, scanning it in, and then figuring out where the heck there is room to store it. I never seem to get time to actually use it. My 3 sis-in-laws came into my playroom at Christmas and all I could think about was, oh gosh, don't turn wrong and bump something, you will start an avalanche, hahaha. xoxo, Aimeslee