2.08.2016

Two Paper Diva's Sketch Challenge

 For the very first time ever Two Paper Diva's has hosted a Sketch Challenge. You can find all the details, links to the DT samples and the link to play along on the blog here. This is open until February 21st. You do not need to use Two Paper Diva's stamps to play along if you do not have any yet. This is an angled view to see the depth of the scene for mine.

 This card is A-7 in real life. and I wanted to do something different, so this was the first egg scene I built when this new bunny border stamp came out this month and so, The bunny, house and flower basket (my neighborhood) were colored with waterbased markers & glitter pens. The sentiment (everyday sentiments) was stamped on with some majestic blue Versafine.  The scalloped lace is vintage and the egg shaped frames are up on pop dots over the scene. and I did actually remember to draw the bunnies whiskers back onto him after gluing it down. :) The bitty clouds are dies from the Memory Box circle forest scene and the egg shape is a nested Spellbinders set.

 A closer look I did alter the top element of the sketch to an egg shape from the round scalloped shape. all the printed papers on this are from
Teresa Collins everyday moments pad. The base is stardream shimmer and this was lined with some Neenah which is what all the stamps were stamped on also. The burlap string bow is from May Arts and the scalloped lace is vintage.

Here is a copy of the sketch so you can start thinking about it. The prizes are shopping spree gift cards to the store. Good Luck and I am looking forward to seeing what you do with this.

6 comments:

Crafting While Caffeinated said...

Such a cute card! I love your egg scene!

Crafting While Caffeinated said...

Such a cute card! I love your egg scene!

stampingbowd said...

Wow, Stacy!!! This is fun! I love the paper stack you used. Your design is so fun to look at as it is so wonderfully unique! Great card!

Loll said...

This is adorable. LOVE all the layering and dimension on this fantastic card Stacy. And so clever with the design. xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

So adorable! You have made me order a Docraft nesting eggs die set, since I was late to the Spellbinders set and missed out. Had resigned myself to being without, but I'm no match for your egg-sellent crafting! Haha Too bad you don't get a commission, you would make money. lol xoxo

Unknown said...

Love all the "egg" layers! And, that tiny bunny in the neighborhood is too cute! Thank you so much for participating in the challenge!