11.04.2015

WOYWW #335

If you have not stopped by on a Wednesday before you can find out about how to play along with this blog hop here at our hostess Julia's blog where it is explained and the link up happens. ( basically shoot us a shot of where you create or what you are working on now and tell us a story. :) 
(because, we really are curious about what other people are up to) 

Tuesday evening ( just before dark) *sigh* my eyes are really not liking this coming home in the dark deal... so, it limit's how much after work play time there is. but, I needed some thank you cards for birthday gifts and wanted to mess around with this tag die some more. so,
and yes, that is water for like the second time ever in the history of woyww posts where the drink of choice is almost always coffee :)


A closer look at the ones I finished last. I did do some other shots before these were made that were things left over from Sunday & Monday and my box of cards was mailed to the cancer center yesterday so, I will probably move all that to a second post. I am in that fill those baskets up mode for making small things for the booth with still could use more Christmas, Funny & Birthday cards.

10 comments:

Angie said...

The time change is the worst! Try telling two dogs and two cats that they have to eat an hour later, ha! Love the cards, especially the leaves, very pretty. Thanks for popping by and I'll post how the paw prints turn out, I will be impressed if it's enough for my Danes. My first year with my Dec. Daily I didn't do the pages ahead of time and got behind quick which was frustrating, so the following year I decided to make them ahead of time, leaving space for when I know bigger things are going to happen, our anniversary, my birthday etc. Having at least the basics taken care has made it so much easier for me and I've finished all the ones I've started.
Happy Wednesday!
Angie #45

Sofie V said...

You made some beautiful tags!

Greetings, Sofie #11
http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Stacy - you are such an organised busy person, making multiples of cards and tags and after work it seems too. I am loving these tag cards - great idea and super designs. Enjoy your week and thanks popping by RobynO#28

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, loving the tags. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy woyww, Angela x 23

Lisca said...

Those tags are beautiful! How good of you to make a whole box of cards for charity! Well done!
Have a good week,
Lisca#25

buterfliecrafter said...

beautiful tags. butterfliecrafter#12

sandra de said...

Wonderful to see crafters putting their artistic talents to such a good cause. Have a lovely week.
sandra de @19

Sharon said...

Wow! Lots of lovely tags! I'll have to add tags to my list of want-to-dos lol. I might just have to leave it until after Christmas though!

CraftygasheadZo said...

What wonderful tags. Take care Zo xx 32

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice ideas for the tag die I must say! The coming home in the dark thing is just the worst, am definitely unable to do specific colouring or paper colour matching in this early dark, I don't like it!!