11.18.2015

Wednesday's cards

 So, I have been wanting this sleigh for a while now and they had it at a good price on Amazon a while back and it landed on my porch today so, I cut one to see what it would look like and I think I will do the whole base as the shiny diecut and paper piece the sleigh body onto that rather then paper piecing the legs/sled to the body... ( easier to glue that way I assume) this one is 5 1/2" square in real life.

and a few more scraps were used up. and the table is almost cleaned off.. and the bulk of what is heading to the booth display tomorrow is in the garage ready to load into trucks tomorrow. so, if there is enough daylight tomorrow may make a few more things, but, seriously the only thing that there is room for is more Christmas cards. So, I don't know if I will or not. every year the display gets a little bigger. and a little heavier to haul around.

2 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Love your new sleigh!!! You used a gorgeous background! The other two are beautiful too!

Angie said...

Okay I read the first little snipit and thought, oh wow she got a sleigh and rushed over to see the picture of it on your porch lol! The card is adorable and it makes more sense now :)