11.02.2015

A Christmas Cards catch up post

 Spent some time last week water coloring with some spectrum aqua and clean color brush markers on these penny black poinsettia's ( while they were drying I did pinch the leaves )

 these are all 6" square in real life. the keep calm sentiment ( I forgot) The Merry Christmas and Joy are both Hero Arts.

 these jeweled brads are actually all a pale bright green in real life. the light hit them funny during the shoot.

 the laces on all three are vintage ( and different) you know that hoarder thing is alive and real here.

 the plaid paper is from an Tim Holtz Christmas pad of paper ( this years)

 The sentiment was die cut with an Mama Elephant slim tags trio die. ( of which I am seriously considering buying a back up for because, it has become one of my go to sentiment dies...)

 the whole time I was going back and forth between these three flowers with the watercolor makers I was thinking... next time, you should stamp more of them. because, it was actually fun to do. they are just on regular cardstock not water color paper too.

 Stamped with some versafine ink. the corrugate is from fancy pants.

now this was done for this weeks inspiration challenge which heads to Becca Feekens free printables board on pinterest where I came across this pin. ( which I already had some printed from a few years ago)  So, I added this sentiment for laughs and the plaid paper is from a new Tim Holtz one and the cuttlebug folder is called tartan ( this ones A-7 in real life)









2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous Stacy
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Oooo, ahhhh, oh how I love it!!!! Nice watercolor effect too! Which markers did you use?