4.26.2015

this weekends cards

 this was done for the inspiration challenge this weekend which went to a postage stamp board at pinterest.
the tulip is from PSX and the love charm is from Impress. its A-7 in real life.

 I had recently picked up a gryo cutting tool (itsoneofhoseLydiamademedoitthings) and it works super for the insides of handles of cups. YAY. ( this particular cup is from hero Arts.)

 so, I had recently stamped and then paper pieced the insides of the cups knowing I had ordered that tool.

 the butterfly is a recollections sticker.
 This Kimono is from Judi Kins.

 this floral background came to me from Janice a long time ago. fighting with the lightroom upgrades. (that cardstock is actually Cream not white in real life)

 another new to me Unity stamp set from Phyllis Harris line  (girl) the sentiment is from SU.

The bloom on this one is from an older SU set and the sentiment is from Avery Elle. the layers have pop dots between them.

 A PSX water lilies image I cannot remember ever coloring.

 Poppy background is from sweet and sassy stamps stamped with versafine a while back and paper pieced with some stickles in the center.  (its up on pop dots)
 This ballerina frog... I picked it up the first time I seen it at Micheal's ( a long time ago now I'd guess) finally colored one.  sentiment is from Avery Elle. ( love that swirly font they have) (think I have every set they made with it now ( not sure)

 The boots are from Unity Stamps and they are colored slightly with copic's the sentiment ( I have to look for it, I have forgotten who makes it)
the barbed wire die cuts are from  Marianne designs.

 Now, friday there was a use gingham challenge... and I knew it Saturday... but, I did not upload this one because, I don't think the slang word for cowboy boots would make it past the censors in the gallery. the stamps are from Unity Stamps. The bandana paper is from Flair designs.

 I had picked up a Memento Luxe pad for the heck of it... was not sure what color it was going to be stamped but, thought it looked close to kraft in the store... so stamped it on kraft to see. its kinda more golden than that to my eye in real life. ( horse line is from Viva Las Vegas stamps) sentiment is from SU.

 the measure tape paper I cut it apart then trimmed it down so the brick paper could peek through the opening. the happy fathers day sentiment (SU) is up on pop dots. I thought there was maybe a tape measure in this package of metal tool charms I had but, no dice so used the hack saw instead. this one is A-7 in real life.


This was done for Sunday's featured stamper. I had come across this gorgeous card in Francie's gallery and loved the color texture mix and thought that would make an awesome fathers day card... so changes were to not color the image, switched out the black gems for the silver tiny brads ( multiplied those by a lot) and tied on the sentiment. This light house scene is from PSX.

 The booth needed some neutral Graduation cards... so, these use pieces of printed paper from the same pad. ( want to say doodlebug but, not sure right now)
this particular one is 6" square, the cap is in two pieces and the top is popped up. ( MFT die set)

This one is smaller. ( I found a package of White card bases with envelopes premade ones) and I used up a few of those today.) the sentiment on this one is from SU and was cut with an MFT tag die.

 another small one, the star's are also a MFT die as is the banner. the ribbon I have had for years and no longer know who makes it ( maybe wrights?)
the sentiment is from Impression Obsession ( I think)

 Do you know what I remembered this weekend? its a pain to shoot white cards... lol this one is textured ( 6" square in real life) and I had to tinker and tinker to get the the texture to show up. so... the photo below is the inside of this card.

 this card is 6" square in real life.

 another small one. this has no words about "graduation" on it actually. the sentiment is from Avery Elle.
the big brad is unknown , the ribbon is from May Arts.

 an extreme CAS version. ( this is my favorite)

 from the scraps. ( which means I have some cleaning to do as the scrap pile is a mile high again now and I had really enjoyed having a "clean" space this last few weeks...

the wooden hearts were pressed into an rose red pad. the so happy is from Avery Elle, the happy anniversary is from SU. ( ribbon is unknown) and I have to check on these papers again ( forgot already.) but, this one is 6" in real life.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wowwww Stacy you have bin busy what fab, great, beautiful and gorgeous cards.
love the flowers and the western cards.
Gr Karin