4.24.2015

a few more for Friday


 The mixability challenge today was to play with fire... so, I colored this dragon with pencils and pens. ( mix ) and hauled it to the kitchen sink before I lit the edge on fire with my candle lighter. (my kitchen sink is stainless steel) so, I just caught it on fire, blew it out and tapped the embers off into the sink. So, I think I caught that on fire about 10 times trying to get just a smidge burnt rather than the whole thing going POOF... the dragon is from Viva Las Vegas Stamps and the sentiment is from Art Impressions.

 this is the inside. the ways to use it challenge this week is to decorate the inside and show it off... so this sentiment is from Stampa Rosa. way back when they made the original house mouse stamps.

 

This sentiment is from Outlines... and I dont know if I have ever used it, came across it and another one from them in a dvd with cling stamps that I have probably had for years. 

the inside. this one is 4 1/2" X 10" in real life.

Tim Holtz crazy bird colored with prisma pencils and pitt pens.
the sentiment is from Art Impressions ( I think I have to go look now because... not sure anymore)

these bunnies are from the artful stamper and colored with prisma pencils on some very old basic grey printed paper. ( almost gives it an cave dweller feel ?) the sentiment is from Avery Elle.


now this was just an experiment. the cup is from Hero Arts, done on scraps of printed paper and paper pieced. I actually opened my gryo cutting tool tonight to cut out the inside of this cups handle. ( it works really well. ( even on that very worn self healing mat on my table) the sentiment is from My Favorite things ( gifting fun) and the butterfly came attached to a gift given to me a while back. the mat is a spellbinders die. ( have to look at its name its a new one for me and I have forgotten already) this is A-2 in real life.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab, fun and beautiful cards Stacy
Gr Karin