4.13.2015

Last weekends cards

 This was done for the Inspiration Challenge on Saturday using this photo as a jump start. Its 5X7 in real life.

 also for the Inspiration Challenge this one used two photos as a color cheat sheet for this Our Daily Bread Designs image. you can see those photos here and here. this one is also A-7 in real life.

 This is a new to me SU flower stamp colored with copic markers and then I scribbed some Khinor? ( probably mangled the spelling) pencil over the top of the petals. the center has some black pen. ( trying to think of its name its a newer brush one in black)

 This is also A-7 and the bloom is an SU sentiment but, off the top of my head I do not remember its set name.

 The sentiment came to me via wish rak a very long time ago, found it when I was sorting a while back and die cut some of them to use. the crazy bird was colored with copic markers and prisma pencils. It's 6" square in real life.

 This chick was colored with copic markers. the lace is vintage and this one is 6" square in real life.

 this one is also 6" square. ( was going through the already stamped tin, so this medallion was heat embossed in gold on the basic grey pp a while ago) and I added the new Heidi Swap diecut words over the top. ( simple, fast, flat)

 This sentiment made me laugh out loud when I seen it on the Unity site a while back but, its So Long that when I stamped and die cut it like this a while ago I have been having a hard time trying to think of how to incorporate it into a card and finally just thought oh just use it. so this one is only A-2 in real life.
 Another stamp that followed me home from a yard sale months ago that has been laying on the table waiting for me to use it... little bit of gel pen on the petals and some marker on the stem.
the base is a premade paper source one. this is A-7 in real life.

 Had this scrap of map left over after the card I had made the week before laying on the table. used a distress stain to color the wooden arrow. This one is 6" square in real life.

 A few more 3" cards. and then when I finished these I started tearing apart my desk. If you normally see it on a wednesday you'd be surprised how big it really is now with half the stuff gone off of it. it took me probably 4 hours to do that. so, when I went upstairs Sunday afternoon I had to finish the cleaning and sorting and then was able to play along with the featured stamper challenge ( below)
This week's featured stamper is Sue and I chose this card from her gallery. changes were to flip it to portrait and switch the torn panel for lace. this is A-7 in real life and the sentiment ( SU adventure awaits) is up on pop dots.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and gorgeous cards Stacy I like the 2 on top love those trees.

gr karin