4.14.2015

Pop Up Gift card holders

 These generally go over well at the booth to make them I used the Gina K tutorial found here. ( it's  two part video) since cutting the paper ( cardstock base makes two bases and a 12" sheet makes two patterns for the inside and outsides with a scrap left over) So, I decided this time to make "pairs"  I hardly ever do this but, I also feel stressed enough with a month left to go to just push to fill the baskets up again kwim? sentiment's from Impression Obsession.
 These the sentiment is from SU.

 the banner on the left is from SU and the sentiment on the right is from My Favorite things ( the set name is gifting fun?) something like that. its one of those useful sets where I like ever single stamp in the set ( WOW) :)


not sure who makes the thanks but the one on the right is also from the gifting fun set.

the Birthday is from Hero Arts and the please pretend is from the gifting fun set

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are looking fabulous with great texts on it Stacy
Gr Karin