4.03.2015

Happy Good Friday

 Some of my older dictionaries that I am canabalizing for cards have you know line art drawings near definitions. and I like how that looks but, I hardly see images of things I really want to play with so, I thought about it some more and tried this for Jadyn's birthday ( this is safe to post now she has it) and the cake is colored with some gelly roll glitter pens.

 I also heard from the lady in charge of organizing the craft fair at Hossana and the spring fair will be a certain GO this year so, it's back to make cards like crazy time again.
This one is 6" square in real life the fisherman is from River City Rubber Works.

 I have to look up who makes this train. ( its an older one) the printed paper is from Basic Grey though as is the card above and it is also 6" square.

 added a little bit of marker to these Magenta Iris'es. the sentiment is from Hero Arts and the lace is vintage.

Now this was done because, it was the first thing that I thought of thursday morning when I read the ways to use it challenge was to show an element. ( earth, wind, water, fire) its a one layer 5 1/2" square card. the sentiment is from Verve Stamps and the gal is an Phyllis Harris design from Unity Stamps. ( extreme CAS eh?) it almost felt a little too easy. but, I like the almost comic look to it.

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous cards great on that read paper Stacy
Gr Karin

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a bunch of great cards. That last one is the winner though. I like how you've stamped on the dictionary pages and it really works. If I did it I'd fuss that the image didn't show up well but it does!