2.11.2014

Sunday's Cards


This was done for this week's featured stamper challenge its an inspired by from Kathy's gallery and specifically this card seen here. My version is 3" X 6" because, I am not so sure what the measurements are on a true scrapling and this one will fit inside an A-6 envelope. the sentiment is from A Muse and the peaches are from Karen Lockhart colored with copic's the edges of things were done in some creamy brown fluid chalk ink and the lace is vintage. 


This sentiment I have no memories of being used in all these years ( its a single wood mount from CTMH from when they had rubber stamps but, sometime after they changed the name from DOTS I think) doesn't actually say either co. name on the wood that's how old it is. the button is vintage. the sheer ribbon is unknown, the frilled ribbon is from May Arts, the background pp is from Graphic45. this one is A-7 in real life, that carriage is from IO. There is a little bit of bisque liquid pearls on this one too. 


My dad needed another surgery last week and this one went out to him yesterday so he will probably get it today. the fern paper is handmade and I dont remember the MFG info anymore this one is A-6 in real life. 


last weekend ( the weekend before) I had stamped a stack of small stamps to color and sunday morning I did color a few of them for 3 & 4 inch cards. this one is 4" in real life. ( scraps ) 


I had seen a thing that said the CAS last week was to use a tag or a tab but, I cannot remember the set name this flower came out of so, I never posted this one on SCS its also 4" in real life. the bloom is heat embossed with white powder on the brown. The sentiment is from Stampendous and its paper pieced into an pierced tag diecut from MFT. ( love love love these tag dies and they came packaged on their own magnet sheet) how cool is that eh? ( way better than the plastic backed dies) as it turns out I found this one in an 2006 book its from an old hostess set called reverse prints. 


both of these are also 4" in real life, the lure is from Judi Kins and the teacup is from PSX


These are 3" card the images are from A Muse and the sentiments are probably SU. ( can't remember now) 


These are 3" ones I think this is the very first time I have ever used that ladybug haha. 


The bunny is 4" the flamingo is 3" 


These are both 4" I think the toasted knight is from VLVS and the moose are from great impressions ( but, I would have to double check that one) 


The turtle is SU the teacup I have to look at ( forgot) these are both 4" square. 


all of these are 3" in real life, the dress is maybe Savvy Stamps ( guessing) second guess is Impress. the birds are A  Muse and the frog is viva las vegas stamps. hubs thinks he looks like a horny toad so, a love you just seemed normal for it haha. 

No comments: