2.17.2014

FS367 Shelter


This was done inspired by this week's featured stamper (Lorraine whose card can be seen here) I so totally love that 3 umbrella's in this design, and I don't think I have ever played with this memory box die since I got it, its a little on the small side. This card is A-6 in real life. so those umbrella's were cut twice for each one the printed papers I just used scissors to remove a sliver amount off the edges to paper piece them to the grey cuts. there is an 1/8" pop dots under the center panels and then 1/16" pop dots on the edges to give them that curve. The "rain" is diamond glaze applied with an paintbrush.


This sentiment is from an old old hostess set from su called blooming with happiness, its stamped on the same scrap as the sky background paper ( unknown) in stream and die cut with one of those MFT pierced tags dies. (have not put those away since I got them haha) both the printed papers on this the floral and the swirl are from the scraps pile from making the cones on Saturday. 

No comments: