2.06.2014

A Frilly Anniversary card


let me start by saying this ended up too fussy for me, I think the contrast between the peachy pink color and the white is just I dont like it, when I first had this heart on the table ( hero arts its heat embossed in the white and cut out with mini pinking shears) I had a sentiment in white that said follow your heart or some such thing on it and I thought that looks cool and then it was the merging it to the frilly dies that just was nope too much but, you know its going into the booth and I decided it would probably sell better with a more common sentiment on it ( true dat) so I put the anniversary one over the top of the other. there are layers of pop dots between the heart and the raindrops on roses diecut. the base is the largest timeless rectangles die ( twice) I made an hinge for the inside then lined it. this fits inside an A-6 envelope. 

No comments: