2.05.2014

More from Sunday


This butterfly stamp is from Old Towne Crafts ( its old) its done with some toffee versafine ( which kinda looks gold) and is outlined with an grey copic. The sentiment's from SU. 


The frog is from Bibical Impressions / Eureka! stamps and the sentiment I think could be inkadinkado ( forgot) the dot pp is from Bo Bunny and the ribbon is May Arts thinking this one ended up about 5" square in real life. 


now this was done for this weeks Featured Stamper Challenge at SplitCoastStampers and it was inspired by Sherry's card seen here:  my own son will be 18 in March and I am thinking as much as I like how this turned out I am thinking it is a little bit too girly for a newly turned young man. and I may try it again sometime, Thanks for this kick in the behind to actually USE one of these cards ( I've been hoarding my stash) and since one of the changes I made was to not use an image no copic's were harmed in the making of this card. (Sherry writes that in her card descriptions a lot ) haha. this one is 5X7 in real life, the metal rimmed tag is unknown, and the buttons, lace and bingo card are all vintage. the gingham pp is from Pebbles and the base is Gina K kraft. 

No comments: